Responsible for taking all supply orders via inbound call, emails, or through the Dahill website. Help in resolution to customer inquiries regarding shipment and availability of needed supplies. If unable to resolve the issue, forward the inquiry to the appropriate party responsible for resolution.
• Process all supply orders received via phone, email or through the Dahill website. As well as assist the Dahill technicians and interdepartmental personal regarding supply orders or issues.
• Relay information in a timely manner to appropriate parties, regarding delayed shipments, keep customer and interdepartmental personal informed of the disposition of an order.
• Preliminary research of disputed billing issues. Write up credit memos when necessary.
• Utilize available resources to confirm and determine compatible supplies. Including but not limited to written materials, supply spread sheets, web searches, order history.
• Enter appropriate information entered in LE for a history of customer contact.
• Provide above average customer service to all customers.
• Provide timely feedback to management regarding any assistance required to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
• Is in full compliance with the company's business ethics code.
• Contact customers with obsolete equipment to set up new month-to-month contract
• Provide customers with the best Customer Service possible
• Adheres to all company/department policies and procedures
• Strives to achieve department goals and benchmarks
• Provides involvement with Branch Sales. Service and/or Administration personnel
• Keeps attendance and punctuality in good standing
• Presents self in professional and business manner with co-workers and customers
• Works to support peers in attaining their goals
• Works to support other departments in attaining their goals/objectives
• Responds to requests of peers and other departments in a timely manner
• Works in a manner to build team spirit, pride and momentum
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Strong communication skills, including listening and questioning
• Social skills to communicate with Branch sales, Service and/or Administration
• Good written communication skills
• Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving
• Able to handle more than one responsibility at a time
• Independent work skills and able to work under deadlines
MVP EMPLOYEE BEHAVIORS
• Criticizes privately / compliments publicly
• Exhibits appropriate degree of humility
• Supports teamwork by helping others
• Actively seeks better ways
• Learns quickly
• Supports others in their attempts to deal with change
• Attempts to solve problems before seeking help
• Proactively grows skills and knowledge
• Displays initiative
• Develops network of resources
• Avoids procrastination
• Attentive to details / highly organized
• Highly developed job related skills